This post, Chicken Caesar Pizza on Cauliflower Crust, is sponsored by The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA). All opinions are my own. For more inspiration during #FrozenFoodMonth, be sure to check out delicious ideas from NFRA at EasyHomeMeals.com #MFFM2019
It’s pizza night at our house almost every Friday night. It is Hubby’s favorite food and my two youngest boys are pretty happy too. For me it makes dinner easy and that is always my goal. ha! My oldest son though is not a pizza fan. About two years ago he stopped eating it because of the way it made him feel after. All that greasy cheese and floured crust wasn’t agreeing with him. My Chicken Caesar Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe has changed that. No heavy cheese! No gluten!
Cauliflower Crust? yes! It sounds hard to make, but when you can buy Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust pre-made from the frozen food aisle it makes creating your pizza a breeze! Made with over 80% cauliflower, plus a few other simple ingredients to keep it together. Nothing artificial.
Chicken Caesar Pizza
The only thing to bake in this recipe is the crust. It takes 14-16 minutes crisp up. While the crust is in the oven prepare the toppings.
- 1/4 c shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 c Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 4oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded or chopped chicken, cooked
- 2 c thinly sliced lettuce of your choice
- 1/4 c diced red pepper
- In a small bowl combine 1/8c of parmesan cheese, dressing, seasoning, & garlic. Mix well.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 of the dressing mixture, and 1/2 the chicken. Mix well.
- Combine lettuce and red peppers with remaining half of dressing mixture.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of baked pizza crust. Top with salad mixture. Place remaining chicken on top and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- I buy pre-cooked shredded chicken at the store next to the Rotisserie chickens to save time.
- The box calls for 4 servings per crust, 2 servings per box if you have a hungry group.
After the crust comes out of the oven, let it cool down for a few minutes before you spread on the cream cheese base. When your masterpiece is complete, cut with kitchen shears to slice.
Yum! This was our first taste at cauliflower crust and we were amazed! My son is happy with this new choice and I’m glad he will be able to participate in pizza night once again.
Other pizza recipes we enjoy:
I found Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust at Walmart – look for this and other Green Giant® frozen veggies in the freezer aisle.
Have you tried cauliflower crust before? How about Chicken Caesar Pizza?
WIN 10 Green Giant® Coupons (worth $59.90)!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway will end on April 1 2019 at midnight MST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US. You must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.