You know I get really really excited sometimes over a post. Well, today is going to be one of those days!
Of course I love chocolate. That is no secret around here. But fudge? That is just double goodness. Something that I don’t get very often, but when I do I savor every.single.bite.
I am THRILLED to find The Mill Fudge Factory!
A family-operated business located in the Newfound Lake Region of NH in a 1767 grist mill
This lucky mama received four different flavors of fudge. Noah, the CFO (Chief Fudge Officier), has been most helpful and enlightened me how their fudge may be a little different than the norm.
- It’s an “artisan fudge” handcrafted with the finest natural ingredients.
- This means we don’t use any corn syrup, instead we use a little honey. This makes it not quite as sickly sweet as some fudge.
- We don’t use any artificial ingredients either.
- It’s based on my grandfather’s recipe from Scotland. It’s butter based instead of cream.
- Texture – smooth finish that melts in your mouth, but has more texture than some frosting-like fudge.
ohhh my! soooo yummy!
Hubby described it to taste like Werther’s candy. He is a caramel guy.
I think it tastes exactly like the name – Pure Maple – straight from the tree. hee hee. I could not stay out of it as it was calling my name all the time!
Baby has become a fudge lover! I have taught him well! 🙂
Shop The Mill Fudge Factory for Valentine’s Day!
Free Shipping when you buy 4+ lbs or only 2+ in New England!
$3 off your order with code: BEACH ~ until Feb. 14th.
(for guarantee arrival by Valentine’s Day, order by 2pm EST on February 9th. You can also pre-order in advance for shipping anytime)
WIN $15 to The Mill Fudge Factory ~ 3 Winners!
I was sent fudge for review. Was not compensated in any way and all opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on Feb. 8, 2012 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.