This post is sponsored by Starbucks Refreshers.
Is it time for school to start back yet? I’m doing a countdown. 21 more days. These boys are keeping me running this summer and boy am I worn out!
What are my tips and tricks for staying revitalized throughout the hot days? Let me tell you!
1. A regular bedtime and wake up schedule. Summer means longer nights and later mornings, but let me tell you that I need to stay on track with routine times or it wrecks havoc on my body and I am always tired.
2. Healthy snacks to munch on. I was just telling Hubby this point. When I eat something junkier I can totally tell and does not help my system function well at all.
3. Keep cool. Energy fades as soon as I start to get hot. No one wants to move when the air around them is heavy. We love taking a trip to the pool – even if it is just for an hour or so! I bring my work and take a quick dive when I need to.
4. Something new planned almost every day. Whether it is a new place to visit, a new game to play, or just a new food to try, it is something to look forward to and boredom doesn’t set in.
5. Drink Starbucks Refreshers! I tried Strawberry Lemoande and Raspberry Pomegranate this week and enjoyed both. You can grab in a can to go go go!
With a revitalizing blend of sparkling fruit juices, b vitamins and ginseng, Starbucks RefreshersTM has all the goodness you need to get the most out of today.
How do you keep going all day long this summer?