A Honey-Do List for a #HealthierHome
I am writing sponsored posts as a Filtrete #HealthierHome Blog Ambassador and all opinions are 100% my own. #ad
Getting Hubby to do anything regularly around the house is like pulling teeth. It actually might be worse. I can’t do everything though and one trick I’ve learned is that if I write it down, the tasks may get complete. Eventually!
So I’ve started an ongoing Honey-Do List that changes a bit as the year rolls around. I’m starting to think about Fall/Winter and here are a few items on my list.
1. Start piling up firewood. Gathering up lose sticks and fallen branches from the yard serves as a double purpose. Cleans things up a bit and gives us fuel for our fires.
2. Emergency Stash. It’s hurricane season and I want to make sure we have the right equipment in place. Flashlights, batteries, bottled water, canned foods, etc.
3. Seasonal Clothes. Who needs new pants, long sleeve shirts, coats and shoes. Can we get by for awhile or should I start scouting for sales.
4. Car Maintenance. We tend to let little car noises or oil changes slide for awhile. It’s time to get these taken care before we become stranded somewhere.
5. Changing our Filtrete Filter. Should be done every three months like clockwork. It helps reduce the amount of energy needed to cool and heat our home. This is a task Hubby has to do because ours is in the ceiling and I can not reach it, even with a chair!
This month we are using the Filtrete Healthy Living Ultra Allergen MPR 1500 which is is effective at capturing 90% of large airborne particles such as dust, pollen and mold spores from the air passing through the filter. Can you see the difference just a few months can make? It also attracts and captures microscopic particles that can carry bacteria and viruses!
Register to receive seasonal e-newsletters featuring special offers, filter change reminders, better home living tips and more at Filtrete.com
Follow along on Facebook and Twitter.
I can’t wait to hear what is on your Honey-Do List!