This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you haven’t been to Puerto Rico, I bet you’ve at least been dreaming about it lately if the temperature has been in the single digits. Even I have had days where I wonder what it would be like to live even more in the south. Warm all the time!
Plus with all the craziness of the holidays, I could use a vacation and travelling somewhere new and fun sounds like a great idea.
Puerto Rico is a 5-star vacation destination filled with world-class attractions. Let me share with you some of the Must Do’s…
- Beachbums can surf on down the 270 miles of coastline and sunbathe on one of the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel — including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world.
- Visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque. ohhhh I would love to go to a rainforst.
- History Buffs can enjoy old world charm of San Juan. Maybe get some shopping in?
- Adventurers can enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
- Foodies can experience the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and its famous Rums. Loving Spanish food, I wonder if I would love it there too. Probably!
Puerto Rico Tourism recently partnered with popular travel review site Trip Advisor to transform real traveler 5-star reviews into stunningly beautiful short films narrated by Puerto Rican stars. This one takes place in the rainforst and you will want to go!
Traveling to Puerto Rico is easy ~ no need for passports or foreign money. I think I’m ready to hop on a plane. How about you?! Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico.