The other day I was thinking…it is soon going to be time to school supply shop. June is almost over already and a third of our summer!
Plus I could always use a set of new office supplies…especially if we’re talking eco-supplies.
Want to hear about Staples Sustainable Earth line? They are all made with renewable resources, recycled materials, and/or third party certified to validate their environmental attributes. We love that!
- 100% recycled casing and buttons
- Made from recycled ink and toner cartridges, which are comprised in part from what Staples collects from its customers as part of its Staples Rewards program
- Solar powered
Did you know Staples recycled?
- 100% recycled casing made from ink and toner cartridges, which helps reduce waste.
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ease of use
- 20 sheet capacity
They just need eco-staples now, right?
- Notebook and paper are made from 80% sugarcane plant fiber waste – after sugarcane is processed and crushed to make sugar, the waste is converted into paper.
- Printed with eco-preferable vegetable- and waterbased inks.
Do your kids love notebooks like mine? I feel little better knowing that we’re using recycled processed waste for their doodles!
- Made from 100% recycled paperboard
- Sturdy, low-profile clip for easy storage
- Built-in hole for easy hanging
Hubby uses clipboards for his patients at work. Happy they will be using eco-clipboards now.
- Stylish grips for complete comfort
- Interchangeable ink refills available in our exclusive SilkScribe and gel inks available in blue, black, and red.
Don’t throw this pen away! Buy more ink for it. It writes super nice too and has become my favorite pen!
Made with 95% sugarcane fibers. Why sugarcane?
- It reduces the need to harvest trees to make paper.
- It promotes the use of a rapidly renewable resource
- Sugarcane reaches maturity in just 15 to 16 months, while trees grown for paper in the tropics take 7 to 10 years
- After sugarcane milling, the fiber is processed in a cellulose plant and the pulp produced is turned into paper.
Is that not cool? Loooooove this idea of sugarcane paper!
Speaking of paper. Woody Harrelson has just launched his new 80% Tree-Free paper company in the United States!
Step Forward Paper will be sold exclusively at Staples. The paper is made up of 80% wheat-straw waste and 20% Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified wood fiber. Buying two boxes of Step Forward Paper instead of copy paper made from virgin forest fiber saves one tree.
Can’t wait to test it out! Half our forests are cut down for paper. Any attempt to change that around is a great step. Go Woody!
Check out the Sustainable Earth products at Staples.com
Win the eco-supplies you see here! (ARV $30+)
3 eco notebooks, calculator, stapler, clipboard, Avant pen, sample of paper
I received these items for review free of charge and all opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on July 5 2013 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.