We need some cloth wipes to go with our diaper and I have found you some bright colorful ones!
- Eliminates the use of talcum powder.
- 100% Cotton – Woven Velour Terry Cloth milled in the USA.
- Variety of color combinations for nursery themes.
- Handy 5 x 7 size. Won’t pill, shrink, or fade. May need a little trim after washing.
- Durable. Just throw them in the wash and use again.
- They will last until your little one is out of diapers and beyond!
- Made in the USA
I’m a little picky about my wipes. You know how you have your favorite diapers that you grab first in your stack? Well that is how I am with my wipes too. I have have tried out many different materials for cloth wipes and the one material that has become my favorite is terry.
Why terry? It absorbs water well and cleans up yucky messes the best. It’s also soft and in Bumma’s case they are fun and come in a variety of great colors! I like my stash to be CUTE and Bummas definitely fits the bill!
I also like the size. Many wipes are too big for me. I use a wipe warmer and these fit in perfectly and I don’t have to fold them over. They are thin enough where I can add many to my stack and not have to be refilling my container all the time.
In other words ~ they are awesome and just what we need for this crunchy household. They will be great washcloths when we are done cloth diapering too!
Starting August 17th you’ll get a chance to win a package of The Tropical Ones!
I received these wipes for review and links may be affiliate. All opinions my own.