I still remember my brother telling me over and over again to try hummus. Why was I so afraid? It took me a long time to get up the courage to buy a container. I chose Garlic flavor and I have been buying it every week since!
Garlic from Tribe Hummus is the best garlic one around, just so you know.
Tribe hummus is made with all natural ingredients and is free of artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, and high-fructose corn syrup AND they have 3 flavors that are 100% organic. Also made fresh in the US, just south of Boston.
Most days I grab my hummus out of the fridge multiple times…just to take a few bites. I have veggies chopped and ready, multiple kinds of crackers to taste, and my newest love is pita chips to dip.
I’ve never made a recipe out of it, but I’m going to start with this one!
Hummus Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounces of Tribe Classic Hummus (a little less than 1 tub)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts, or 2-6 ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- 1-2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.In a medium sized bowl, stir the hummus and cream cheese together until well combined.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, scallions, and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and stir until combined.
- Pour into a small casserole baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and browned.
- Serve immediately with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, crostini or cut vegetables. Enjoy!
Check out TribeHummus.com for more recipes and see all 13 flavors.
Can’t wait to hear how you like to eat your hummus!
WIN a month’s supply ~ 4 Tribe Hummus coupons for any size/flavor
I received these items for free for review and all opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on October 9, 2013 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.