It’s time to get moving with Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii!
Many years ago when Zumba first appeared as a fitness class, I took one! It was fun and hard work at the same time!
When I heard it was available on Wii I wanted to try it. I need some motivation to get daily exercising and hopefully this will be the key. Plus I liked the idea that I could Zumba in the comfort of my own home where no one has to watch me. I am not very good at swinging my hips! ha!
I strapped on my belt so the program could tell me my accuracy rate and how many calories I burned! Cool huh?
Zumba Fitness 2
Let me share with you the facts…
Key Game Features
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from today’s hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool and DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba’s elite celebrity trio.
- Learn 20 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Indian, Latin Pop, Bellydance and Pasodoble.
- Get in shape with 5 different game modes:
- Single Song – Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
- Zumba Class – A workout block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
- Zumba Party – Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
- Learn the Steps – Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub. Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area.
- Choose each instructor’s outfit and personalize clothing with the new Zumba apparel customization feature.
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines tiered for all skill levels.
- Affix the exclusive Zumba Fitness belt (included free in the game box) to your waist and slide the Wii Remote into the holster to dance hands-free.