Elections, elections. It is what everyone is talking about. Are you with the elephant or donkey?
Redwood Hill Farm is having a little FuN with Election time and want you to “Vote Goat” now through Nov. 6th on Facebook.
There are daily, weekly, and a grand prize winner(s) which is a year’s supply of goat milk goodies.
Voting goat is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Like Redwood Hill Farm on Facebook
- Click on the Vote Goat Event (top right of RHF’s Facebook page) to join the Vote Goat and post about your favorite goat yogurt or what new or existing flavor you’d most like to try: Apricot Mango, Blueberry, Cranberry Orange, Strawberry, Vanilla, Wildflower Honey, Plain or X?.
- You can download your free “Vote Goat” badge and share it on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
- Goat’s milk is naturally lower in lactose than cow’s milk, making it easier to digest for people who are mildly lactose intolerant.
- Goat’s milk dairy is as good of a source of calcium—if not better—than cow’s milk dairy. According to the USDA’s National Nutrient Database, one cup of goat’s milk actually has about 18% MORE calcium than an equivalent serving of cow’s milk.
- Unlike other calcium rich foods, goat’s milk actually seems to enhance iron absorption.
Remember I just got done telling you all about their super yummy goat’s milk yogurts & kefirs.
Redwood Hill Farm’s goat milk yogurts are all natural and minimally processed. The goats are never given growth hormones, routine antibiotics or genetically-modified feed, nor are pesticides or herbicides used anywhere on the farm. This helps ensure that the milk they produce is as wholesome and as untainted as possible.
A package of their cheese is on their way to me, including Chevre, which is like cream cheese but softer and fluffier. My mouth is watering already.
I can not wait! Goat’s milk cheese. Have you ever had it?
- A special delivery box full of Redwood Hill Farm’s award-winning artisan goat cheeses including Goat Milk Cheddar & Smoked Goat Milk Cheddar and Raw Milk Feta
- Free product coupons for Redwood Hill Farm’s award-winning goat milk yogurts and kefirs
- A Redwood Hill Farm t-shirt and tote bag
- 8×10 glossy “signed” poster of Redwood Hill Farm’s star show goat “Zimba,” a “Goat Milk?” bumper sticker and a half-dozen adorable goat postcards.
I will receive these products for review and all opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on November 6, 2012 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.