I am thrilled to tell you that we are becoming a musical family! Slowly but surely all the boys are going to learn how to play the guitar. We tuned up Hubby’s old guitar a few months ago and C’Man took a lesson to see if he would like it. Then last month for Hubby’s birthday he received a new guitar with a plug-in. He is teaching himself to play and I have to admit that he is surprising me with the amount of time that he spends practicing.
I can not wait to have a guitar playing family!
Since ALL my boys (Hubby included!) love their video games, we knew that Band Fuse would be a hit. Not only is it something to play on the Xbox for fun, but it teaches you how to play.
Hubby broke it out of the box this week to test it out. I wasn’t around and later asked him how it went…
It was hard.
LOL! The beginner was having a bit of difficulty, but he is confident it is going to help him.
- Real Instruments: Learn to play real guitar, bass, and vocals. Real-world animated guitar tablature provides the first truly authentic music video game experience on consoles.
- Form Bands: Get the band together and play along with your favorite songs, or create original music with up to 4 players on guitar, bass, and vocals. Additional hardware is required and included in the Band Pack.
- Tour Mode(Career): Progress your way through the phases of a rock career; start from humble beginnings as a novice player or vocalist and work your way up to become a Rock Legend. As you develop as a musician, completing challenges to gain fans and cash, you can unlock additional tours.
- Real Rock Legends: Receive inspiration and instruction from some of the world’s best musicians including Slash from Guns N’ Roses, ZakkWylde, former lead guitarist for OzzyOsbourne and founder of Black Label Society, bass legend Bootsy Collins, and others. These legends offer instruction and inspiration for the player every step of the way, providing the foundation for a lifetime of music.
- Huge Music Selection: 55 songs on disc with 5 or more levels of gameplay. Artists include Pearl Jam, Coldplay, Rick Springfield, Jane’s Addiction, Maroon 5, Halestorm, Black Label Society, Judas Priest, Incubus, Heart and many more!
More awesome features about Band Fuse on Amazon! Check out Band Fuse for XBox or Playstation 3.
As a mom my favorite game system is the Nintendo DS because it is portable. When we have to go out and I know there is going to be long waits and impatient kids, I tell them to grab their DS to occupy their time. One of their favorite shows on tv is Disney’s Phineas and Ferb. I have to admit that I actually like it too. They were pumped to get to try out the Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff brand new game.
Since I don’t play the games (and probably wouldn’t understand if I did!), I had C’Man say a few words ~
The objective of Phineas and Ferb is to collect all the parts and build the machine to its coolest level. When you play as Perry you have to beat Dr.Doofensmirtiz. The hardest part of the game is to get off the bars when swinging because you have to hit the A button for the DS. I like the game because it puts you right in Phineas and Ferb’s shoes.
Thanks bud! I think you even got Doofensmirtiz spelled right? 🙂
- Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P as you interact with characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet.
- Experience two unique play mechanics: Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic “Man of Action” Ferb as you explore their backyard, a lost temple, underwater caverns, and the surface of the moon! Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet mode to super Agent P–jump, run, crouch, slide, hang from ledges, fight robot “inators” and sneak past traps and obstacles in Doofenshmirtz’s diabolical lab.
- Build and play in the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron Vehicle). Upgrade the A.T.T. by assembling new parts like pincers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights that you need to access new areas. Customize the A.T.T to your preference with colors, sounds and decorative parts.
- Unfold an intertwining multi-episode storyline as Phineas and Ferb hunt for lost treasure and travel the world while crime-fighting Agent P embarks on a secret mission to foil Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s zany schemes.
- Defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s flying Norm Bots and robot hordes including the Patroller, Jumper, Charger and other “get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inators.” Avoid Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s nasty lab traps: collapsing floors, laser beams and falling boulders!
- Collect silver sprockets then use them to buy spare parts for the A.T.T.
- Swing by Phineas and Ferb’s backyard Museum of Cool to access special items and loot you’ve collected on your adventures. Ferb’s Amazing Fun Trinkets include some of the coolest artifacts the boys discover including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, floating baby head, Meap’s Mustache, caveman’s first stone wheel, and more.
Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff is available in all video game systems. Check it out!
WIN Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff in Nintendo DS
The Amazon links are affiliate. If you use them you’re helping to support this blog. Thank you for that!
I received these products for free and all opinions are my definitely my own. This giveaway will end on December 20, 2013 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.