Oh, I love these blog posts about Spring! They will be coming strong this week. Everyone is in mood for a little Spring Cleaning and keeping our energy up with yummy snacks. I have a couple of products today to help with both!
For that boring, everyday cleaning I have a brand new company to share with you. Have you heard of J.R. Watkins? I’ve used a few of their products before, but was happy to check out the White Tea & Bamboo All Purpose Cleaner and Hand Soap.
They definitely make wiping up the kitchen a breeze. Ask P’Diddy! He couldn’t resist helping mama with her new bottle of nice smelling cleaner that is 100% natural and non-toxic. He helped me with those sticky spots that were easily wiped clean.
Then washing your hands with new hand soap? oh yes, cleaning is fun mom!
Check out these Spring Cleaning tips from spokesperson, registered dietician Sharon Richter…this has been on my To-Do List for weeks and I’m going to do it this week. Yes!
- Step 1: Empty everything from your food pantry (I need to add fridge to my list!). It’s okay to start with a mess and you’ll be surprised what’s hiding in there!
- Step 2: Throw away anything that has expired, has been open for more than a couple weeks or you know you’re just not going to use. (hope you don’t leftover food in there like I do. Yuck!)
- Step 3: Organize everything by category – snacks, meal starters, nuts and dried fruits, oils/dressings, cereal and carbs, etc. (Are you this organized? I wish I was!)
- Step 4: Check the labels. Here are a couple ingredients you simply shouldn’t have in any foods: hydrogenated oil, HFCS, MSG. (YES YES YES!)
- Step 5: Make sure you have plenty of portion controlled snacks readily available and at the front of the pantry. You tend to eat more of what is eye-level or easily accessible. I always stock up on Balance Dark Bars.
Yummm Balance Dark Bars. They come in three flavors – Dark Chocolate Peanut, Dark Chocolate Crunch and Dark Chocolate Coconut.
Made with Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa. Gluten Free. Excellent souce of Antioxidants to give you the energy you need – for cleaning, for kids, or just to help get you through the day!
Loooove me some chocolate and when it is in a bar that I can easily grab and eat for breakfast or on my way out the door for an afternoon pick me up, even better!
I bet there are some great prizes. 🙂
Win a J.R Watkins & Balance Bar prize pack like I received!
I received these products for review and all opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on March 31, 2014 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.