Ever since we were in a fire, I have had a Fire Chest on my list to buy. How awful would it be to lose important documents and other items I cherish!
I began thinking about everything that I could store in there…
- Our Birth certificates and¬†Social security cards
- Old Photographs that I don’t have saved digitally, especially ones of my parents!
- Valuables including my grandma’s old ring
- Jump drives. I never know where to store them so I don’t lose them.
- Important documents like insurance info, wills, and other papers I never want to have to replace.
I’m glad that my first ever fire protection box will be a Pink one, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Isn’t it FuN?
For every chest sold, $1 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation – an organization dedicated to prevention and finding a cure.
The SentrySafe 1200 facts:
- ETL Verified 1/2-hour fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks up to 1550¬įF
- UL Classified 1/2-hour proven fire protection
- Privacy key lock to keep unwanted viewers away from the contents in the safe – prevents the lid from opening in the event of a fire
- Includes two keys to provide back up acces in case of emergency
- Convenient carrying handle to assist with ease of transportation
What do you think? Do you need a SentrySafe?
WIN a SentrySafe 1200 Pink Fire Chest!
(on Amazon for $31.86!)
I received this products for review and all opinions are my own.¬†This¬†giveaway¬†will end on October 24, 2012 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US and you must be 18 years of age or older.¬†Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.