My little video game playing boys are always looking for the newest game out there. When I asked if they’d like to receive Tomodachi from Best Buy, I heard shouts of glee. What do they love about it?
“You own your own island and get to make your own decisions. We always pretend that we have a band and you get to actually have a band in the game. You get to make your own voice to see what each character sounds like. You can buy stuff like clothes.”
~out of the mouths of babes
Here are the key features about Tomodachi Life in my words…
- Write songs and watch your Mii’s perform your creations…and they wear goofy outfits while on stage.
- Create Mii’s of your favorite celebrities – anyone can show up on your Tomodachi Life island!
- Favorite/Least Favorite Foods – discover and feed your Mii’s what they love or what they hate…and watch the hilarious results.
- Get Married and Have Kids – start a family in Tomodachi Life and experience your child growing up, walking for the first time, and maybe move off the island?!?!?!
- Personalities and Voices – not only can your create Mii’s that look like you and your friends, but you can also give them their own voice and personalities.
I think this sounds fun! Maybe I should check it out too. 🙂
This Labor Day Weekend is a 4-day sale at Best Buy and one online deal you can snag is the Nintendo 2DS for only $99.99! That is a $30 savings. Very cool and only available from Aug. 29th – Sept. 1st.
Do you have a Nintendo DS fan at your house?
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.