I have been an eBay-er for a long time! Actually, I just went to look and it says March of ’99. Wow!
Every time I need something new, I always check eBay first! Did you know that you can get Nintendo DS stylus’ for pennies including shipping? yep, you just have to wait awhile to receive them because they come from Hong Kong. Pennies! We lose ours a lot.
You’ve heard me say before that I don’t like shopping and crowds. My goal this year to buy everything online! And for the best deals possible. I have my list of items that I want to get everyone….and you guessed it…I can grab it all on eBay. (this beats staying up at night trying to get lightening deals on Amazon or waiting in a line around the block for stores to open. ugh!)
You will find something for EVERYONE on your list!
1) For my Mom: iPod (I can even choose color in their search options!)
2) For my Dad: Garmin GPS
3) For Hubby: Samsung Galaxy Note
4) For C’Man who is 10: LEGO Monster Fighter Sets
5) For O’Bear who is 8: Kids Baseball Glove
6) For P’Diddy who is 2.5: Thomas the Train Sets
7) For my Brother: Cuisinart Blender
8) For my other Brother: Quesadilla Maker
9) For a Good Friend: Wine Glasses
10) For the Whole Family: Xbox 360 with Kinect
I am glad I am writing this post. Not just to remind you to check out eBay if you haven’t for awhile, but because it made me download the eBay app on to my phone. I should have done this long ago! It immediately reminded me that I am watching auctions that I need to bid on. You can even scan a product you want to sell and do it all over your phone. Love it! It might actually get a little addicting. Auctions at my fingertips… 🙂
Check out the eBay Gift Guide this Holiday season!
What gifts do you need to buy?
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of eBay. I received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate