It’s the month of love and I have a few fun surprises for the family!
- Teddy Bear – This soft and sweet-faced teddy bear is made from perfectly plush fabric. We named him Larry!
- Red Velvet Cookies by Mississippi Cheese Straw Factory – Crimson cookie treats made with premium ingredients.
- Chocolate Hearts by Palmer – Milk chocolate is poured into heart-shaped molds to create these adorable foil-wrapped sweets.
- Chocolate Caramel Grahams by Annalie’s Chocolates – Graham cracker squares with thick caramel and rich chocolate coating.
- Chocolate Wafer Rolls by Dolcetto – Pillow-shaped all-natural crunchy cookies stuffed with a rich chocolate cream.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Sconza – Tart cherries coated in rich milk chocolate. DIVINE!
Gourmet Gift Baskets has SO many baskets (and more!) to choose from. Have fun browsing!
If you remember, I am a water bottle snob. I take one everywhere I go – and so does every member of my family. I think I’ve reviewed every type that there is and I’m excited to tell you that I have a new love. Here is what makes Purist Collective special –
They transform silicon dioxide, one of the most fundamental elements on earth, into a flawless, unbreakable, glass interior finish to keep drinks pure. It is double-wall insulated to keep contents cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours.
There is a handle there on top too. This water bottle is perfectly beautiful. I love it.
Get your kids cooking! I am an avid food television watcher. It drives my family a little crazy, but the one person who will watch with me is P’Diddy. Since he is homeschooling this year I’ve been trying to get him more involved in the kitchen. Kidstir is the perfect answer!
Every month kids get three delicious, beautifully photographed, step-by-step recipes, handy cooking tools, food learning pages, fun games and puzzles, plus an extra special craft activity like stickers, place cards, or gift notes. Every month is different! The best part? It creates a fabulous family meal that they get to show off. It makes for great table talk and wonderful memories!
20% off your first kit with code: COZY.
A sock subscription with a cause. Two pairs donated every month from your order!
Society socks have cute custom designs. They are made with soft combed cotton and have a no slip cuff with a reinforced heel and toe.
I’ve done subscriptions for gifts before they they work GREAT. Who doesn’t love fun socks as a surprise every month?
What will you get your loved ones this month?
WIN a Gourmet Gift Basket, a Purist Collective Water Bottle, a Kidstir Cooking Kit, and Society Socks!
I partnered with these companies in exchange for free product. All opinions are my own.
This giveaway will end on Feb. 14, 2020 at midnight MST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US. You must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.