Biodegradable Food Storage Farberware Ecofresh
Chatting about Biodegradable Food Storage today. Farberware’s Ecofresh Food Storage line.
I am slowly getting rid of my unsafe food-cooking-ware in my kitchen. Most of the items I received when I first got married eleven years ago. Gosh, how my wedding registry would be different today!
One item in my cabinets that I need a LOT of are food storage containers. I started out with Rubbermaid, accumulated a few Tupperware, with a bit of stainless steel and glass thrown in. I, of course, use the good stuff first, but then I get down to only my old plastic. I kind of cringe when I use them.
I have found a great inexpensive alternative!
BPA-Free, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly Plastic Food Storage Containers made by Farberware!
All the reasons why I love my new containers (besides the obvious green-ness of them!)…
- Easy lids ~ Lids and I don’t get along. These are super easy as you just gently press them in the top instead of on. Yes I’m a wuss!
- Clear ~ Love how I can see what is inside of it from not just the sides, but top and bottom too!
- Vacuum Seal ~ air and water tight. Most important for my fruit!
- Bright Colors ~ right now comes in Tangerine, Aqua, and Plum. Will change with the seasons!
- Warp Resistant ~ how many of your lids no longer fit? These containers will remain intact for a long long time!
Edited to add: I think this line has been discontinued! Check out other Biodegradable Food Storage Containers on Amazon.
Biodegradable Food Storage
Win a 20 piece set in color of choice!
Farberware EcoFresh sent me some containers for the review. I was not compensated in any way and all opinions are my own.