A company committed to making only the best products for our family. That is the kind of place you need to check out!
This is their Honestly Free Guarantee. All products are safe and non-toxic. Don’t you hate going to the store and not really knowing what you are buying and what is in it? Now you can buy with the assurance that no product will have any health-compromising chemicals in it.
Here are a few of the products I’ve tested out…
- Natural & organic ingredients gently cleanse, moisturize & nourish your baby & family’s entire body from head to toe
- Jojoba & quinoa proteins strengthen & fortify (with all 8 essential amino acids)
- Organic coconut oil moisturizes & protects
- Chamomile, calendula & aloe gently soothe & nourish
- Fresh smelling sweet orange vanilla
- Perfectly pH balanced to remove dirt without stripping natural oils & protect tender skin & delicate hair
- Gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin, eczema, or cradle cap
- Safe for Mom’s color-treated hair
- No harsh chemicals (ever!) – honestly clean & extremely satisfying
- Hypoallergenic • Tear-Free • Color-Safe • Vegan • Biodegradable • pH Balanced • Naturally Non-Toxic
Priced at $9.95 that is priced right in the ballpark with others in this league, but when you Bundle 5 items on their site you save up to 35%. Now that is a deal!
It smells great and both your kids and you will like it!
- Plant-based (PLA) inner & outer layers — gentle on your baby’s bottom
- Sustainably harvested pulp – NO chlorine processing or harsh chemical bleaches
- Natural citrus & chlorophyll odor-inhibitors
- Bio-based wheat/corn blend in super-absorbent core — less sodium polyacrylate
- Yes, diapers can be fun too! Cute, stylish designs for girls & boys — updated seasonally!Never miss out.
- Comfy-stretch side panels & soft, refastenable tabs for perfect fit & wigglability!
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs prevent leakage & blowouts — fewer accidents, less laundry!
- Simply pure — NO risky fragrances, lotions, or latex
- Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin
I did write to the Honest Co when they first came about to share my thoughts on them carrying cloth diapers. I don’t know if they ever will, but they do make these as eco-friendly as possible. And they are pretty cute!
Again you can Bundle & Save!
To test out The Honest Co. you can sign up for their Free Trial. You can chose from any of the packages. I’ve tried the Essentials Bundle which includes Shampoo, Lotion, Laundry Detergent, Healing Balm, and Hand Soap.
Cancel after 7 days or continue to have the products shipped to you automatically each month!
What do you think? Ready to get your Free Trial?
I received these products for my post for free. All opinions are my own. Links are affiliate. Thank you!