What is one item on your To Do List every November? Find holiday cards to send out! Today I’m thrilled to share with you a store that is brand new to me and I promise that you’ll love it as much as I do. It’s very eco!
Meet Night Owl Paper Goods who carries totally eco-friendly, incredibly unique wood holiday cards that you can customize with a personal message and photo. All made from sustainably-harvested birch wood.
Here are a few of my favs! Help me decide!
What makes Night Owl Paper Goods’ Personalized Holiday Cards so unique?
- NEW! Larger size standard cards, more ornament shapes and more back designs than ever before.
- Choose from 200 modern-yet-folksy designs, custom-printed on sustainably-harvested birch wood. All designs also available on budget-friendly FSC certified paper.
- Quick and easy personalization! Simply add your own greeting, photo, photos or logo and let our professional graphic designers do the rest.
- 12 unique back options: 2015 Calendar, Photo, Text, Festive Patterns, Faux Walnut, Postcard & more
- One-of-a-kind ornament cards: Gingerbread, Angel, Reindeer, Otters, Birds, Dove, Bulb & Scalloped Round
- Envelopes contain 30-100% recycled post-consumer waste.
- All Night Owl Paper Goods products are handmade in the USA.
Although their company and online store are located in what they affectionately refer to as Birmingham, Owlabama, many of their products can also be found nesting in nearly 1,400 retail stores world-wide!
Visit Night Owl Paper Goods personalized holiday card collection and get 15% off through November 27th.
Use code: STAR2014 and free shipping for $49+ too!
WIN a $25 gc to use at Night Owl Paper Goods!
I received these products for review and all opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on November 25, 2014 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.