A nasty fall is never something that you anticipate when you leave the house each day. Last winter was a morning my mom will probably never forget. She slipped on a patch of ice walking to her car to go to work. Little did she know at the time, but this was a moment that would take her months to recover from. Not only was she black and blue, but the aches and pains that went on and on were something she doesn’t want to experience ever again.
Today I want to share with you some tips on getting back to doing what you love after experiencing one of these moments you wish never would have happened to slow you down. A sore body is no fun at all.
1. Seek medical advise if you think you may have sprained or broke something. An x-ray can determine what is wrong.
2. Chiropractic care will help your body get aligned again.
3. Professional massages are great for working sore muscles, but also reduces stress and tension.
4. Walking and moving keeps your body stretched out and keeps it from getting too stiff.
5. Resting is also a must. Overdoing it may cause a longer healing time.
6. Eating the right foods will make our bodies stronger faster because you are giving it the nutrients it needs to heal.
7. Using a pain reliever product like Biofreeze® may be very helpful too.
Biofreeze® used to be sold only in professional places, like my hubby’s chiropractic office, but now it is available in major retail locations which is great for everyone to easily get their hands on it. I also love that it comes in many forms – spray, roll-on and gel. Perfect size for on the go. Apply it directly to the part of your body that is hurting and you’ll feel an instant nice sensation.
If you aren’t familiar with Biofreeze®, let me tell you a little bit about it:
- A fast acting pain reliever that is cooling (I think you’ll like the feeling!) for temporary relief of your minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
- Free of parabens and propylene glycol. It’s non-systemic, non-narcotic, and contain no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates or addictive substances.
- Produced in the USA and never tested on animals.
It’s important in getting back to doing what you love. Injuries and not feeling well really slow us down and make us more depressed. Taking care of our bodies and using methods to make us feel better are the fastest way to recovery.
Do you have an ache or pain slowing you down? Have you tried Biofreeze® before?
Find it at store near you.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.