I am so glad there are devices that make my life easier. Especially in the kitchen! I need all the help I can get. The easier and faster a meal can be is better for me most nights. Of course I still want it to taste great! How do you get a recipe done in a fraction of the time it should take, but still lock in all the flavor? You use a Mealthy MultiPot! Today I’m going to share with you this new tech device for your kitchen and one of my favorite family recipes – Dump & Go Taco Soup – that is EASY and yummy!
Use the Mealthy MultiPot pressure cooker, just like an Instant Pot or Crock Pot, but with even more features and accessories!
Easy-touch control panel with 14 customizable preset programs. FOURTEEN!
LCD screen with progress indicator and intuitive icons. Very neat!
How-to instructional videos on app and website and full-color visual guides. 100s of recipes!
Steamer basket, trivet, spare silicone gasket and silicone mitts included. Cook two dishes at once!
Bright red float and extra-wide steam vent handle to keep hands safe!
KEEP WARM! For those family members not yet home.
This recipe is a dump and go. It’s easy and healthy. What makes me happy is my 8yr old is at the MultiPot ready for the first bowl, then comes back for seconds! My 14yr old wasn’t home yet and after an hour of warming he had a bowl and I snuck more. The taco soup was even better! It will make great lunch leftovers for tomorrow.
Dump & Go Taco Soup
- 1 lb chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 onion, chopped fine
- 1.5 c chicken broth
- 30oz (2 cans) beans, choose from pinto, kidney, black, or chili. I used a combo of the first 3.
- 15oz can of corn
- 10oz diced tomato with green chilies
- 8oz tomato sauce
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- Toppings - cheese, sour cream, crushed chips
- Press Saute on MultiPot and with a drizzle of oil, throw in your onion for a minute or two to soften. (If pressed for time skip step)
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper
- Turn off Saute and Dump in rest of ingredients - beans, corn, tomatoes, broth, seasoning and chicken.
- Press Poultry on MultiPot and set to 10 minutes and Go.
- Quick release the pressure after it beeps when finished.
- Top each bowl with desired toppings.
Would your family love the Dump & Go Taco Soup too?
5 star reviews! $94.95 for the 6 quart Mealthy MultiPot and accessories!
Can not wait to try it more. Check it out and purchase at Mealthy.com
WIN $35 Gift Card to Mealthy.com, Bamboo 4 piece Utensil Set, Recipe Card Set!
I partnered with Mealthy who sent this product for free for this Dump & Go Taco Soup post. All opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on Oct. 14, 2018 at midnight MST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US. You must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.