Have you seen Despicable Me yet? I have to admit that it didn’t look appealing to me when I watched the advertisements, but I have to say that those little Minions have gotten to me. Number two was just as cute and I know your family will enjoy watching it together like ours did!
Do you always have a snack while you have movie night? Here is a super fun Minion Munch Mix that is made with Chex. If you love bananas, chocolate and peanut butter then this is definitely for you!
- 2c Honey Nut Chex cereal
- 2c Chocolate Chex cereal
- 2c Banana Nut Cheerios cereal
- 1c dry-roasted peanuts
- ¼c butter
- ¼c brown sugar
- ¼c peanut butter
- 1c freeze dried or regular dried banana chips
- ½c candy coated chocolate candies (or I used mini chocolate chips but not as pretty)
- In large microwaveable bowl measure out cereals and peanuts
- In another bowl microwave butter until melted. Stir in brown sugar and peanut butter and microwave for approx 30 seconds or until boiling. Pour evenly over cereal mix.
- Microwave for about 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Cool and add in bananas and chocolate.
- Spread on wax paper and store in airtight container.
Sound yummy? Chex and Universal Studios are providing this giveaway below. Yay!
Despicable Me 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack
Honey Nut Chex, Chocolate Chex, Banana Nut Cheerios
Minion USB (it’s cute!)
Amazon links are affiliate. The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. This giveaway will end on January 17, 2014 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.