I have a lot of great topics to cover in this week’s Fitness Challenge post. Where shall I begin?
How about with the brand new, on the market, Omron Fitness Strapless Heart Rate Monitor that I have started to wear with my workouts.
- No Chest Strap— Just put it on your wrist and you’re ready to go
- Heart rate—Receive continuous monitoring of your heart rate
- Pace & Distance—Accurately tracks pace & distance during a run or walk
- Calories—Tracks calories burned during your workout
- Color LCD Heart Rate Zone Alert—Programmable zones warn you if you’re too high or too low with a simple, easy to read color
- Software – Upload data to your personal dashboard on www.OmronFitness.com with a USB cable
- Clock—Automatically resets; start with a clean slate each day
- Water Resistant
- Rechargeable Battery
- Washable/Breathable wrist strap—Lightweight strap for added comfort
How cool is that? I wear it on my wrist and can glance down at it at any time to see how my heart rate is. There are four colors of sensors so I know which areas I should be in as I’m exercising. Do I need to work a bit harder or should I slow down?
This weekend I ran my first whole mile with it! It’s been a LONG time since that has happened!
Here is Bob Greene (Oprah’s trainer) giving you his top 5 tips to keeping your heart rate up using the Omron strapless heart rate monitor.
Are you ready for my Before and After Pics? Though it really is to soon to be showing them.
This is only after 3 weeks.
Can’t really tell anything BUT I lost 2 more pounds this week!
In the 3 Weeks since this pic was taken I’ve lost 7 lbs making it a total of 12lbs since I applied for the Challenge.
I’ve also lost inches in the 3 weeks! 2″ in thighs, 2.5″ in waist, and 1″ in my hips.
So I’m slowing moving along…I will do another final post after the Twitter Party to report my progress!
Twitter Party. Come celebrate with us!
Who: Omron Fitness & Mamavation
When: Wednesday, February 20th
Time: 8-10pm EST (5-7pm PST)
Theme: Workout SMARTER instead of longer
SIX prizes from Omron Fitness will be given away! RSVP right HERE to check them out and start sharing the Party!
It’s going to FuN!!
Also, the winners for the #iheartomron Challenge will be announced. Can’t wait to see who it is!
Will you join us for the Twitter Party? Are your Fitness Goals going well this year?
This post is sponsored Omron Fitness as a collaboration with Bookieboo Blogging Network and Mamavation – a community dedicated to weight loss for women and obesity prevention for families. I was provided with product and compensation for my time and honest opinions.