We were all drooling a couple of months ago when I featured The Mill Fudge Factory. If you are a new BeachBum, then you need to be prepared for some major yumminess coming your way.
It’s Easter Time!
“Kristen Vaccaro, operations manager, adds Cadbury chocolate eggs to a batch of Bunny Tracks fudge as production gears up for the Easter season at the Mill Fudge Factory in Bristol” ~ NewHampshire.com
Yes, you read that quote right. Cadbury Eggs added to fudge.
Look what arrived at my door this week.
How creative is that?!
A great conversation piece that anyone would love to eat!
$7.95 to $14.95
I want to remind you what makes The Mill Fudge Factory fudge so great…
- It’s an “artisan fudge” handcrafted with the finest natural ingredients.
- This means we don’t use any corn syrup, instead we use a little honey. This makes it not quite as sickly sweet as some fudge.
- We don’t use any artificial ingredients either.
- It’s based on my grandfather’s recipe from Scotland. It’s butter based instead of cream.
- Texture – smooth finish that melts in your mouth, but has more texture than some frosting-like fudge.
(Always FREE shipping after 4lbs or 2lbs in New England)
Their fudge is amazingly good and would make your Easter table a little more festive and sweet!
Have to show you what I caught baby getting into the other day…
Order by 2:00 April 3rd for guaranteed Easter delivery
Use Code: BEACH for $3 off any order of a 1+lbs ~ good til April 8th
$15 to The Mill Fudge Factory
Do you love my New Share Slide on the right? I’d love for you to test it out on any post!
I received fudge for review and was not compensated in any way and all opinions are my own. This giveaway will end on April 6, 2012 at midnight EST. Winners will be drawn via rafflecopter. Once a winner is drawn I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to reply before I draw a new winner. Giveaway is open to anyone in the US and you must be 18 years of age or older. Giveaway not affiliated with Facebook & I release them of liability. Winner will be posted in the rafflecopter widget.